Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
For a well known design agency, we are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager with strong networking skills and a passion for products that move people — literally. This is a leading design agency focusing on mobility, and as such it creates meaningful and visionary products for brands that move people. We are looking for someone who can help not only acquire more business opportunities, but expand the agency’s reach with an extensive network and knowledge of the mobility sector.
If you’re business minded, have a track-record of adding accounts, mobility-focused and interested in working with well known national and international clients, we want to hear from you.
You will have the chance to shape and grow the agency’s business by seeking new opportunities in the mobility sector and expanding the network in line with the existing strategic and revenue objectives. But besides the focus on acquiring new clients, there is also the need to maintain and develop existing client relationships in order to leverage new innovative projects. Essentially, you’re the person who has the pulse on the market and is always one step ahead to keep new and exciting ventures in our future.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Acquire new clients and develop long-term client relationships
- Expand our business and strengthen relationships with our current clients
- Draft assignment contracts in cooperation with the senior design staff
- Gather market intelligence on opportunities and find the appropriate person(s) to team up with
- Develop acquisition-related marketing and PR concepts in line with our value proposition
- Develop new business fields, extend the partner network, attend events and tradeshows
- Take the lead in the facilitation of events and seminars to support existing and attract new clients
- Promote the agency’s brand online through social media and events
- We are looking for a doer — taking initiative and owning projects must be in your DNA
- At least 5 years experience in client acquisition and related marketing
- A network of colleagues and past clients ideally in the mobility industry
- A strategic mindset to identify and frame opportunities that align with our capabilities and focus
- Compelling interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel occasionally in Europe
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills — German language is a plus
- Experience with design and/or product design is a plus
What do we have to offer you?
At this agency, you are united by the shared passion for products that move people. They believe in challenging the status quo of mobility to create a sustainable world where everybody has the freedom to move. You will work alongside thoughtful, creative individuals who have curiosity, empathy, and optimism. They work hard, but they also craft moments for the team to pause, create, and connect. They respect the need for work-life balance and allow for autonomy in both the design process and your career.
This is an opportunity to take a lead position in one of Holland’s most mobility focused design agencies.
Sounds like your call? We are excited to receive your resume along with an introduction letter. Send it to Vincent Mispelblom Beyer: email@example.com